Friday, October 25, 2013

When I said "yes!"


Exactly one year ago, today, Andrew asked me to marry him on a random road, on a North Carolina mountain overlooking a ravine splashed with the colors of fall.

It’s amazing to look back and think on what has happened since then—well, now we’re actually married and life has never been better. I knew then that I was saying yes to adventuring through life with my best friend, and a few months of marriage has only proved that to be more than true.



It’s been a crazy time, I would never like to plan my own wedding ever again. However, there are pieces from our long-distance relationship and wedding preparation that remind us of fond memories and times of character stretching. Our relationship was captured in some pictures during our fun and chilly engagement shoot by Kent Mast. In celebration of engagement, here are a few of my favorites.

Check out our wedding video, also done by Kent and his bride, Ashleigh on this post. You won’t want to miss it. 

image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image

No comments:

Post a Comment