Friday, February 7, 2014

Free, Printable Valentines!

Hello all last minute card givers, penny-pinchers, and multi-taskers.

If you're like me, the concept of card giving for those sneaky holidays like Valentines, creep up before you even have a chance to think twice about it. Not to mention, most are a little expensive for those on a tight budget. And unless you have insane drawing skills, like Jacqueline over at Raindrops on Roses, you're left with nothing to give.

But wait, I have the solution! I searched Pinterest far and wide for good Valentines printables, and apart from kiddo central, there weren't any really cool ones that I would actually want to give. So, I made my own and I'm sharing them with you, for FREE.



Click the cards below to download your Valentine (I recommend downloading the image then printing so that you get the original size of the card: 5.5 x 8.5).

Grab some nice cardstock, think of something thoughtful, and give give give. Enjoy! 








1 comment:

  1. I love the fourth one down, Cheryl! I already re-pinned it. Would love to use it as wall art!

    ReplyDelete